The key points in the process of using the pressure sensor and the correct installation position of the transmitter on the process pipeline are related to the measured medium. In order to obtain the best measurement results, the following should be considered:
1. Prevent the transmitter from coming into contact with corrosive or overheated media;
2. Prevent dross from depositing in the conduit;
3. When measuring the liquid pressure, the pressure tap should be opened on the side of the process pipe to avoid sedimentation.
4. When measuring the gas pressure, the pressure port should be opened at the top of the process pipe, and the transmitter should also be installed in the upper part of the process pipe so that the accumulated liquid can be easily injected into the process pipe.
5. The pressure guiding tube should be installed in a place with small temperature fluctuations;
6. When measuring steam or other high temperature medium, it is necessary to add a condenser such as a buffer tube (coil), and the operating temperature of the transmitter should not exceed the limit.
7. When freezing occurs in winter, the transmitter installed outside must adopt anti-freezing measures to prevent the liquid in the pressure inlet from expanding due to the volume of ice, leading to damage to the sensor.
8. When measuring the pressure of the liquid, the installation position of the transmitter should avoid the impact of the liquid (water hammer phenomenon) to avoid damage to the sensor overpressure.
9. When wiring, pass the cable through the waterproof connector (accessory) or the winding tube and tighten the sealing nut to prevent rainwater and the like from leaking into the transmitter housing through the cable.
The function of the pressure transmitter is to convert the measured quantity measured by the measuring element into the type of signal required by the controller.
The difference between pressure transmitter and differential pressure transmitter: pressure differential transmitter is the pressure unit for gas or liquid is pa bar; pressure transmitter generally refers to gas liquid pressure but also for pressure is also called Load cell, in Newton or kilograms (force), or tons. The differential pressure transmitter measures the pressure difference between two (in the container) gas or liquid as a relative amount; the pressure transmitter measures the pressure of a single (inside the container) gas or liquid, which is an absolute amount. From the point of view of use, there are two input nozzles for the pressure difference to introduce two samples to be tested to obtain their pressure difference; only one nozzle of the pressure.
Maintenance of pressure transmitter: The pressure transmitter is required to be inspected once a month, and once a week, mainly to remove dust from the instrument, carefully check the electrical components, and regularly check the current value of the output. The inside of the transmitter is weak, and must be separated from the outside by strong electricity.
Regarding the service life of pressure transmitters, suppliers now offer lifetime guarantees for high-end, high-performance transmitters, but in fact these guarantees are only a matter of time before they are extended to low-end products. In the near future, today's advanced technology with only high-performance transmitters will be widely used in low-end transmitters, and a clear lifetime guarantee will be common.
Carboxymethyl Cellulose is a carboxymethyl group substituted by cellulose. According to its molecular weight or substitution, it can be completely dissolved or insoluble polymeric, which can be used as a weak acid type cation exchanger to separate neutral or alkaline proteins. Can form high viscosity carboxymethyl cellulose of colloid, solution, adhesion, thickening, flow, emulsifying dispersion, informs, water retention, protective colloid, film forming, acid, salt, clouding resistance and other properties, and physical harm, so in food, medicine, daily chemical, oil, paper making, textile, construction and other fields is widely used in production.
Carboxymethyl cellulose for non-toxic tasteless white flocculent powder, stable performance, easy to dissolve in water, its aqueous solution is neutral or alkaline transparent viscous liquid, soluble in water soluble glue and other resin, insoluble in ethanol and other organic solvents. CMC can be used as binder, thickener, suspension, emulsifier, dispersant, stabilizer, sizing agent, etc.
Carboxymethyl Cellulose Cmc,Carboxymethyl Cellulose,High Viscosity Cmc,Ceramic Grade Carboxymethyl Cellulose
Hebei pancan trading co. LTD , https://www.hbpancanshangmao.com