1. Raising hybrid pigs. Hybrid pigs grow fast. Less material consumption and high efficiency. According to the test, feeding a hybrid generation of pigs can increase the daily gain by 30%, save 40% of the feed, and reduce the incidence by 60% to 80%.
2. Timely breeding. Early piglet weaning from 60 days of age to 40 to 45 days of age can promote early estrus, early breeding, and shorten the empty period, thus saving feed.
3. Timely castration. Small boars 30 days old, gilts 40 days old castration, respectively, 15% longer than the traditional 60-day castration, can shorten the fattening period of 20 days. Save 20% on feed.
4. Deworming in time. After deworming, the pigs have a strong appetite and grow fast. The daily gain can be increased by 20% to 30%, and the feed can be saved by more than 10%.
5. Implement captivity. Change the spawning into captivity, the pigs have a small amount of exercise, consume less energy, and can save 8% to 10%.
6. Implement protective feeding. In the summer, the sheds are awning in the pig house to prevent heatstroke and cool down. Each kilogram of weight gain can save 0.6 kilograms of concentrate. Feeding in the warm shed during the winter and spring season can avoid feed waste. According to the test, the temperature in the spring greenhouse was 8.36 Â° C at 6 o'clock in the morning and 12 Â° C at 14 o'clock, while the control è›† was 3.11 Â° C and 9.37 Â° C respectively. The test group had a diet of 6. 08 kg per head compared with the control group. According to other data, the hay in the winter pig house can also reduce the energy consumption of the pig body; when the temperature is 3 Â°C, the grass weighs by 90 grams per day, and the feed weight is increased by 1 kilogram per kilogram. .
7. Cooked and fed for raw feeding. Feeding pigs with raw feed. Not only is it easy to feed, it saves time and effort. And good palatability is conducive to preserving nutrition and improving feed utilization. Save on feed.
8. Feed the ingredients. The implementation of fine, coarse materials, green and green feed in a phased proportionate rational mix. Before the pig weighed 50 kg and 60 kg, it was mainly based on high energy and high protein concentrate. With the necessary feed additives; in the range of 50 kg ~ 60 kg to the bar, properly reduce the energy and crude protein levels in the concentrate, reduce the amount of concentrate feed, increase the amount of green feed. This saves concentrate and reduces costs.
9. Use feed additives. In pig diets, proper addition of minerals, trace elements and multivitamins can promote growth and save feed. According to the test, 0.2% feed additive was added to the pig basic diet (no need to add additives in the full-price feed), and the test group gained an average of 12.38 kg per head over the 92-day average. Each kilogram gains less than 0.91 kg;
10. Timely release. When the hog weighs 20 kg to 90 kg. The daily gains are rising linearly; the daily gains of 100 kilograms or more are gradually decreasing, so it is better to raise the pigs to about 90 kilograms.
Copper Cable Terminals Crimping lugs Heavy Duty are made of electrolytic copper. Cable lugs come in bare or tin plated finish. Copper Cable Terminals Crimping lugs Copper Cable Terminals Crimping lugs Heavy Duty tubes are pressed, forged and machined to achieve the desired size and shape. Due to the uprising demands of our patrons, we are instrumental in offering a quality range of Copper Terminal Lugs. These are designed in tune with the set industry standards, so that the final product stands high on quality.
Long lasting metal
Easy to install
Our company is solemnly committed to the majority of customers: reasonable price, short production cycle, considerate service. We look forward to cooperating with you.
Copper Terminal Lug,Dt Copper Cable Lug,Copper Connecting Terminal Lug,Copper Compression Lugs
Shandong Vantage International Trade Co., Ltd. , http://www.sdvantage.com