Greenhouse tomato fertilizer


  Planting greenhouse tomatoes, pay attention to the following points when fertilizing:

Pay attention to organic fertilizers, organic fertilizers contain all the nutrients, and the fertilizer effect is slow and long. Microorganisms energy is organic fertilizer, a soil microorganism having an activated function, increased Microorganisms improve utilization of soil nutrients, improve crop disease resistance capacity. To this end, organic fertilizer is the core of tomato fertilization technology. However, the organic fertilizer used must be fermented, otherwise it will easily generate harmful gases. Under normal circumstances, 4000-5000 kg of high- quality organic fertilizer is applied per mu . Microbial inoculation preparations can also be used under normal conditions. In general, the dosage is 2 to 3 kg per mu.

Balanced use of chemical fertilizers has the characteristics of high nutrient content and fast fertilizer efficiency. Reasonable use can make up for the deficiency of certain nutrients supplied by organic fertilizers and soils. Balanced use of chemical fertilizers will not cause harm to crops and the environment. The commonly used fertilizers for tomatoes are: urea, superphosphate, potassium sulfate, borax, zinc sulfate and ternary compound fertilizer. Among them, superphosphate is better used in acidic soil or old greenhouse.

Reasonable distribution of base fertilizer and topdressing ratio Generally, organic fertilizer, phosphate fertilizer, micro-fertilizer and 80% potassium fertilizer, 30% nitrogen fertilizer are mixed to make base fertilizer, and 2/3 of them are evenly spread on the surface, and then turned underground. The remaining 1/3 of the ridges were applied to the planting row , and the remaining 70% of the nitrogen fertilizer and 20% of the potash were used as top dressings.

After the tomato enters the fruiting period, the root's ability to absorb fertilizer decreases. At this time, foliar spray can be applied. The commonly used method is to spray 1% urea solution per acre plus 0. 5% potassium dihydrogen phosphate solution plus 0. 1% of the borax mixture is 40 to 50 kg, once every 5 to 7 days, and even sprayed 2 to 3 times, which is beneficial to delaying plant senescence and prolonging the harvesting period.

Total 1 | <First <Prev 1 Next> Last> |
share to:

Reducer

Reducer,High Quality Reducer,Reducer Details, RAJDEV STEEL (INDIA)

JianDa Pipes&Fittings Group Co.,Ltd , http://www.chinasteelpipefittings.com