Any feed ingredients must be fresh, free of mold and deterioration.
Maize belongs to the annual grass plant of the genus Cornaceae. It is native to South America and is the most widely distributed crop in the world. It is cultivated most in the United States, China and other countries. There are two kinds of early maturing and late maturity. The early maturing corn is round, the top is smooth, bright and hard, rich in horny and contains a lot of protein; the late-maturing corn is flat, the top is concave, the light brightness is poor, and the protein content is low. Because corn is rich in starch and high in crude fat content, corn is the most important high-energy raw material needed for raising pigs.
1. When harvesting, the corn kernels are broken, which can cause the reduction of nutrients and even the production of toxins. Because these corn kernels are often highly polluted, during the harvesting or storage process, the grinding pressure should be reduced or avoided. , insect bites and other phenomena, to avoid damage to the epidermis and outer shell.
2. At the time of harvest, the corn kernels stored without drying are prone to mold and deterioration, affecting the feeding effect, and producing zearalenone in severe cases, which may cause sham sensation in sows and seriously affect growth. Under normal circumstances, during storage, the moisture of corn should be controlled below 14%, and attention should be paid to insect prevention to avoid mold. According to reports, the wet corn after threshing is placed in the sack of the plastic bag lined, and the bag mouth is filled as much as possible. Because of the respiration of the corn itself, the oxygen in the bag needs to be consumed, which not only makes the Aspergillus flavus difficult to grow, The growth of other molds is also inhibited, which is economical and promising.
3, feed ingredients used in pigs, in order to prevent mold, more old corn instead of fresh corn because the old corn has low moisture content and high nutritional value.
Bran is composed of a small part of endosperm, seed coat, embryo, etc. after processing. The crude fiber content is high and the energy value is low; the crude protein content is high, reaching 12.5~17%; the B vitamin content is high, so In addition to being a source of energy and nutrients, more importantly, its physical properties are relatively loose. In pig diets, bran can play an important role in regulating nutrient concentrations and changing the heavy properties of large amounts of concentrate. . In addition, the bran also has a laxative nature, and the postpartum sows can adjust the function of the digestive tract by giving an appropriate amount of bran. When using bran to feed pigs, you should pay attention to:
1. After the bran has deteriorated, the pigs cannot be fed, because the deteriorated feed seriously affects the digestive function of the pigs, and in severe cases, it causes diarrhea and the like, which affects the growth and development of the pigs.
2, can not add too much bran in the compound feed, because of its strong water absorption, too much bran in the feed can cause constipation in pigs. Bran should be added according to the size of the pig.
3, soybean meal
Soybeans are native to China and are mainly distributed in Northeast China, North China, Northwest China and Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region. According to the analysis of the Animal Husbandry Institute of Jilin Academy of Agricultural Sciences, soybean contains 36.2% crude protein and 16.1% crude fat. It is suitable as a concentrate for pigs because it is rich in protein, fat and other nutrients. The soybean meal is an accessory of soybean after oil extraction and is a protein raw material.
1. As a raw material for protein feed, the content of soybean meal in the compound feed should be determined according to the different growth stages and growth requirements of the pig, and the amount should not be too high or too low.
2. According to the protein content of soybean meal, adjust its percentage in compound feed. Because of the natural disasters in the soybean producing areas, the protein content of soybeans is reduced. If the formula is not adjusted in time, it will have a certain impact on the growth and development of pigs.
3, a large number of used soybean meal, each batch must be tested, one is to test whether there is adulteration, sometimes may be mixed with rapeseed in the soybean meal; the second is to check the protein content to ensure the availability and effectiveness of soybean meal .
4, the color of the cardamom is mainly light yellow, too deep is too cooked. If it is too shallow, it will be over-produced. Over-cooked or over-produced soybean meal will reduce its utilization and affect the normal growth of pigs.
Fishmeal is an animal protein feed, which is also a category of energy concentrates. However, because of its high protein content and good quality, the pig industry mainly uses the characteristics of its protein feed. In addition, the content of calcium and phosphorus in fish meal is also relatively high, which can effectively supplement the deficiency of calcium and phosphorus in feed.
1. When purchasing fishmeal, first test its purity. Due to the high price and high profit of fishmeal, many fishmeal have adulteration, mainly with hydrolyzed feather powder, leather powder or inorganic nitrogen, and some adulteration rates are as high as 70-80%. Such fishmeal is difficult to check by measuring the protein content by conventional methods, and it is best to send it to an experienced testing department or institution for testing.
2. Not all the mixed feeds need to be added with fishmeal, which should be added according to actual needs to achieve the purpose of saving cost and increasing production effect.
3, when buying fishmeal, you must adhere to the principle of 'one point for one price.' If you don't need it, use fish powder with guaranteed quality if you use it.
Single Sphere Type
Hot Water, Oil, Acid, Alkali.
Double Sphere Type
Operating Conditions :
Vacuum Rating:400/650/750 mmHg
EPDM:-10â„ƒ to 120 â„ƒ
NBR:-10â„ƒ to 82â„ƒ
Neoprene:-10â„ƒ to 110â„ƒ
Air, Water, Sea Water,
Hot Water, Oil, Acid, Alkali.
Flange Type Rubber Expansion Joint,Flange Rubber Joint,Flange Expansion Joint,Flange Rubber Bridge Expansion Joint
HEBEI ZIFENG NEW ENERGY TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD. , http://www.zifengpipeline.com